ways to give:
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,” Says the LORD of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” Says the LORD of hosts; “And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land,” Says the LORD of hosts.
Through our church database (CCB), you have access to your giving records at any time. It’s very simple, and we want you to know you can check on your giving throughout the year and download your Giving Statement in just a matter of minutes.
1) Log into graceavenue.ccbchurch.com (click button below) with your User ID and Password (if you don’t have one, click on “Create Account”)
2) On the upper right of the screen, click on your initials (or picture if you’ve set one) to load your profile
3) Once your profile has loaded, click on “Involvement”, and navigate down to the “Financial” box
4) Click on the three dots in the upper right of the box, and click on “Giving Statement”
5) From the dialog box that comes up, make your selections (Individual vs. Family, date range, etc.) and then click “Run Report”
6) At this point, you will see your Giving Statement, which you can download or print by hovering your cursor near the top. Once you have accessed your GAC profile, please also double-check your personal information and make sure we have your correct mailing address and email info.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there seem to be any discrepancies in your giving statement, please email us at email@example.com and we can assist.
You can access your giving statement art time by logging in to CCB and downloading your information. You can also edit your address and personal info. If you need to log into CCB you can do that here:
To give electronically, there are several fast and secure options:
The first is through the Secure Give Vision app.
-Enter the amount you would like to give. To give once, be sure to select the “give one time” option.
-Be sure to select the proper fund in the drop-down menu (Campus Giving, Vision Builders, Offering)
Another online giving option is through the Grace Avenue Church website.
-From the main page, select “Give” from the top, right-hand toolbar.
-Scroll down, and select your home campus.
-This will direct you to Secure Give’s secure platform.
-Enter the amount you would like to give.
Follow the instructions above in the “how do I give online” section, and choose “recurring” as your giving option. Then choose the best frequency and start date.
While general campus tithes, offerings and Vision Builders will always be available options, you may notice a rotation of other available ministries. During various events, we have the option to give (for example, Bold events or Avenue X Nights and more), however, outside these event times, some ministry funds may have limited access online. To give to something specific you make add a comments in the “notes” section.
Absolutely! Our Vision Builders fund is intended to facilitate numerous outreach and building projects, and any givers who choose to donate can do so without an existing pledge.